Wednesday May 18, 2022
Lunch Menu: Macaroni and Cheese with Garlic Toast
993-7245 = ALL DAY Absence Line 993-7242 = Arriving Late or Leaving Early
Students – Show your IDs when buzzing into the building.
Please be sure to check the lost and found box by the office, it is full!!! These items will be donated at the end of the year if left unclaimed.
If you are leaving the building with a note for the day after your finals, you are not allowed to come back into the building.
Honors and Awards Night: If you were unable to attend Honors and Awards night, please stop by room 127 BEFORE/AFTER school or during travel times of seminar (AFTER 10:00) to pick up your packet prior to May 19.
Student Parking – WEST / STUDENT parking lot. Any students parking in the Staff / East parking lot may be ticketed. Students are to only enter and exit through the East or West Main Doors during the school day. Do not open outside doors to let others in unless directed by a staff member.
Vending – If you use a CARD or APPLE PAY on a vending machine and it does not properly dispense your selection, we will NOT reimburse for those purchases.
- Dr. Lisa Gruman, Principal
- Mr. Britt Haney, Associate Principal Families Last Names H through O
- Mr. Eddie LyDay, Associate Principal Families Last Names P through Z
- Ms. Connie Springfield, Associate Principal Families Last Names A through G
- Mr. Angelo Giacalone, Athletic Director
- Ms. Colleen Lauer, Principal’s Secretary
NW Counseling Staff
- Dr. Marybeth Green Counseling Coordinator Families Last Names Mae through Rob
- Ms. Jessica Andrade Counselor Families Last Names Roc through S
- Ms. Jordan Landis Counselor Families Last Names T through Z
- Ms. Barb Legate Counselor Families Last Names F through Mad
- Mr. Rick Rogers Counselor Families Last Names A through E
- Ms. Tina Clark Social Worker Families Last Names A through L
- Ms. Melissa Osborn Social Worker Families Last Names M through Z
- Ms. Erica Jablonski Real World Learning Counselor
- Ms. Lisa Jones Counseling Secretary
- Mr. TL Foster Communities In Schools Coordinator