Monday October 25, 2021
Lunch Menu: French Toast Sticks with Sausage
993-7245 = ALL DAY Absence Line 993-7242 = Arriving Late or Leaving Early
ALL STUDENTS!!! Pick your ID up in the office if you have not done so!
Students – Show your IDs when buzzing into the building.
SENIORS will NEED to show their open lunch IDs to leave the building for lunch, THAT ID will also need to be shown when you return.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OPEN LUNCH ID YOU MAY NOT LEAVE FOR LUNCH
Luke Rogers (Northwest) and Carlos Alvarado (North) won the University of Kansas’ High School Aerospace Design Competition last week! They had to design and construct a glider to complete two tasks, distance, and flight time and then accuracy. Their glider beat out 25 other gliders for the win! That win earned them a $2000 scholarship to KU. Congratulations
All boys and girls who are interested in Wrestling please meet with Coach Davies in room 201 on Thursday Oct. 28th at 8:30am for a brief informational meeting. Everyone who is interested in wrestling needs to attend this meeting. Thank You – Coach Davies
Balfour will be at NW by the front office to take graduation announcement, cap, and gown orders Tuesday October 26th from 7am-1:00pm; Wednesday October 27th from 11:00am-3:00pm; Thursday October 28th during seminar only.
Fellowship of Christian Athletes is Wednesday at 7 pm at Coach Black’s house. We hope to see you there!
Join Project Lit tomorrow morning (Tuesday) at 7 AM in the library! We will discuss Concrete Rose and enjoy delicious donuts! If you can’t make it, please return your copy of the book to Mrs. Anthony, and pick up our November book, Ace of Spades.
Girls Basketball!! There will be no conditioning or open gym for girls’ basketball today.
PARKING PERMITS: If you have not picked up your parking permit, you need to do so! Those without parking permits risk getting a ticket when parked in the student lot!
Student Parking – WEST / STUDENT parking lot. Any students parking in the Staff / East parking lot may be ticketed.
- Students are to only enter and exit through the East or West Main Doors during the school day.
Do not open outside doors to let others in unless directed by a staff member.
Students – If you need to go out to retrieve something from your car – you will need a note from a teacher or administrator and go out through the Security Officer at the West door.
Vending – If you use a CARD on a vending machine and it does not properly dispense your selection. We will NOT reimburse for card purchases.
- Dr. Lisa Gruman, Principal
- Mr. Britt Haney, Associate Principal Families Last Names H through O
- Mr. Eddie LyDay, Associate Principal Families Last Names P through Z
- Ms. Connie Springfield, Associate Principal Families Last Names A through G
- Mr. Angelo Giacalone, Athletic Director
- Ms. Colleen Lauer, Principal’s Secretary
NW Counseling Staff
- Dr. Marybeth Green Counseling Coordinator Families Last Names Mae through Rob
- Ms. Jessica Andrade Counselor Families Last Names Roc through S
- Ms. Jordan Landis Counselor Families Last Names T through Z
- Ms. Barb Legate Counselor Families Last Names F through Mad
- Mr. Rick Rogers Counselor Families Last Names A through E
- Ms. Tina Clark Social Worker Families Last Names A through L
- Ms. Melissa Osborn Social Worker Families Last Names M through Z
- Ms. Erica Jablonski Real World Learning Counselor
- Ms. Lisa Jones Counseling Secretary
- Mr. TL Foster Communities In Schools Coordinator