Monday, February 6, 2023
993-7245 = ALL DAY Absence Line
993-7242 = Arriving Late or Leaving Early
Sources of Strength peer leaders we will be meeting today during seminar after the travel bell in the little theatre. This will be an important meeting to wrap up kindness week and get ready for our Sources of Strength spirit week in March. See you all soon.
College Visits – See Mrs. Jones / Student Services
- Washburn University, Thursday, February 9th 9 AM-10 AM
- Savannah College for Arts/ Design, Wed., February 22nd 1:30 PM-2:30 PM
- JCCC-Monday, February 27th 9 AM-10 AM
- US Army, Wed., March 1st 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
Thanks to all who cheered on the Cougars at the Sweetheart Games Friday night and attended the Sweetheart Dance Saturday night!
Your 2023 Sweetheart Royalty includes:
- 2nd Runner-Up: Maddy Stone & Khalil Moses
- 1st Runner-Up: Jaylen Brown & Ahkeial Chrisman
- King & Queen: Ella Huggins & Skyler Wilson
- Congrats to all our 2023 Sweetheart Court!
WRITING CENTER DURING SEMINAR
Need help with a writing assignment? ANY writing assignment? Reserve your spot to come to the Writing Center during seminar in room 126! Schedule online, then travel down in seminar, where we’ll help you make your writing assignment the best that it can be. Make your appointment using the link in your announcements:
Parking Passes –Any students in the West lot without a parking permit displayed may be ticketed.
Student Parking –Students can only park in the WEST / STUDENT parking lot or street parking. Any students parking in the Staff / East parking lot may be ticketed. Students are only to enter and exit through the East or West Main Doors during the school day. Do not open or hold open outside doors to let others in unless directed by a staff member.
Lost and Found – Be sure to check the lost and found box in the office if you are missing any jackets, hoodies, lunch boxes, water bottles or blankets! The box is overflowing. These items will be donated at the end of the year if unclaimed!
Vending – Refunds for stuck or not properly dispensed food/drink will ONLY be given before or after school or during your lunchtime. No refunds will be given during class time or passing period. If you use a CARD or APPLE PAY on a vending machine and it does not properly dispense your selection, we will NOT reimburse for those purchases.
- Dr. Lisa Gruman, Principal
- Mr. Britt Haney, Associate Principal Families Last Names H through O
- Mr. Eddie LyDay, Associate Principal Families Last Names P through Z
- Ms. Connie Springfield, Associate Principal Families Last Names A through G
- Mr. Angelo Giacalone, Athletic Director
- Ms. Colleen Lauer, Principal’s Secretary
NW Counseling Staff
Zach Cash email@example.com Families with last name A-D
Barb Legate firstname.lastname@example.org Families with last name E-J/ Foreign Exchange
Katie Cole email@example.com Families with last name K - Pe
Jessica Andrade firstname.lastname@example.org Families with last name Pf - R (ELL)
Jordan Landis email@example.com Families with last name S - U
Erica Jablonski firstname.lastname@example.org Families with last name V-Z / Real World Learning Counselor
College Adviser - Connor Davis email@example.com
Lisa Jones, counseling secretary 913.993.7230 firstname.lastname@example.org
NW Social Counselors
Tina Clark email@example.com Families with last name A- K
Melissa Osborn firstname.lastname@example.org Families with last name L - Z
School Psychologist - Jodee Moore email@example.com