IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2019 GRADUATES
The Graduation ceremony can be view on May 16 on YouTube. Click the following links:
Pictures from the ceremony can be ordered from: www.gradimages.com
MANDATORY ALL seniors purchase a cap & gown ($26.00) if the student wishes to participate in the ceremony. Students WILL NOT be allowed to use caps & gowns from previous years.
Seniors need to have all fees paid by May 10. If you do not know if you have fees, check Skyward or contact Kathy Nicholson, the bookkeeper at [email protected].
May 10th will be seniors last day of school and they will participate in graduation rehearsal. At the rehearsal, seniors will receive information about graduation; attire, cap and gown and tickets (if the ceremony needs to be moved inside due to inclement weather).
- May 6th: regular bell schedule
- May 7th: regular bell schedule
- May 8th: odd block, senior finals hours 3,5,7
- May 9th: even block, senior finals hours 2,4,6
- Senior Seminar Show in the auditorium during Seminar
Senior Schedule May 10th:
- Senior hour 1 Final: 7:40 – 9:05
- Senior Breakfast in cafeteria: 9:10 - 10:25
- Check out with counselor in main gym: 10:30-11:30
- Mandatory Rehearsal in auxiliary gym: 11:45-1:00
Graduation Rehearsal in main gym (MANDATORY for participants in ceremony):
- Macbook check-in/Fee payment: 11:45 - 1:00
- Senior Yearbook Distribution in main gym - 1:00
- Seniors are free to leave after yearbook distribution!
Thursday, May 16, 2019: 7:00 p.m.
Commencement ceremony will be at Shawnee Mission North District Stadium.
NO LIMIT on the number of guests if ceremony is held outside.
- District office will call it by 3:00 pm.
- Limited guests and tickets will be used, if held inside.